Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Remove Facial Acne Scars Naturally

Removing acne scars from your face does not have to be done with over the counter treatments. In the past I have seriously reduced the appearance of my facial scars with some great natural treatments.

Let's take a look at some home remedies I have used in the past.
The first remedy we shall look at is fruit, and especially citrus fruits such as lemons. Lemons are naturally effective at killing bacteria, a known cause that aggravates your skin. Simply applying lemon juice to the affected area will kill the bacteria and start the healing process. Apply the lemon juice before bedtime, leave on overnight, and then wash away in the morning with clean warm water.

In the past I have used this method, and it has been very effective at reducing the amount of acne scars, not only on my face, but on other parts of my body including my back and neck area.

One more really good method of clearing your acne scars is to apply either cocoa or shea butter. This product comes from Africa, and is used in many ways, one of those being for skin creams. It has not been proven to get rid of your acne scars, but after some research into this product, many people have said they have seen positive results when used on small acne scars.

Both of these butter products can simply be applied to the affected area. Always test on a small area first this is to make sure that they don't have a adverse affect on your skin.

The first acne scar treatment I mentioned, I have used many times. In the past it has worked for me, not only in reducing the appearance of the scars on my face, but also removing them too.

The author has been providing highly beneficial Acne Home Treatment and understands what it take for effective Acne Treatment and hence has shared some of the vital experiences through the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment